Tx TRACKS by TransDiesel are rubber tracks suitable for 1.7 to 10 tonne compact excavators.
Our Tx TRACKS range exceeds OEM specifictaions with guaranteed quality leading to greater strength, durability and longevity.
The evolution in rubber track technology has led to the introduction of the revolutionary TX rubber track.
Distinctive Features of the J-type Continuous TX Rubber Track
This type of rubber track removes the need for an overlapping bond join, making the durability and strength problems associated with traditional rubber tracks are a thing of the past.
• No joint, 40% more longitudinal strength than traditional overlapping rubber track.
• Continuous wound steel cold incorporated in the single heat mould process.
• Less likely to stretch and fail when over stressed.
• Vulcanising temperature and factory humidity optimised for inherent track quality.
• More than 10,000 pieces sold worldwide each year. Excellent reputation, endorsed by clients across the globe.
• Backed by a pro rata 12 month warranty
Toughened steel pins linked by continuously wound high tensile steel vable encased in
an advanced abrasion-resistant rubber layer.
Premium steel pin design ensures smooth running of track rollers and increased comfort for the operator.
Interlocking steel link features prevent de-tracking issues even when used on demanding terrains.
ADVANCED NATURAL RUBBER COMPOUNDS
High natural rubber content offers increased durability and performance.
Suppliers (including Yanmar) have designed their machines to be as narrow as possible while still
maintaining stability. The offset centre style of tracks are a big part of this achievement.
Our Tx TRACKS offer a staggered block pattern which is an all round tread pattern for most use cases.
T BAR TRACTION TRACKS
Heavy Duty T shaped tread. Available on both wide and narrow fitments
AVAILABLE Tx TRACKS
|YANMAR EXCAVATOR||PART NUMBER||SIZE|
|VIO17||172A64-38601UA||230 x 46 x 72 30/8/12|
*Suitable for Yanmar and other selected compact excavator brands